Get more from us

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Rocked -- Thanks to Me

As of now I can play about six open chords, although there still is a brief intermission when I change. Mark the instructor also taught me a simple little blues riff (I’ll try to make that the only time I use the word “riff”) that my family is tired of hearing, even though I enjoy it. (Play the video to hear it, although the sound quality is not very good. But then again, neither is the guitar playing. It's a really easy thing to play. I just make it sound difficult.)
For the holidays Mark showed me how to plink out “Jingle Bells” note by note, which I did for the family, making this Christmas extra, extra special for everyone, I'm sure. Even though it was very elementary, it was a kick to be play something that people could recognize. Sorry, no audio on "Jingle Bells"; maybe next Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment